Other ways to support the YWCA
Our volunteers make a real difference to the work we do in the community and our programmes. We have a number of volunteer positions from mentors to receptionists, fundraisers to board members. We also appreciate any help with developing and/or managing our programmes and events.
Add your voice to ours and endorse the work we do in the community. Our members form a vital link between the community, our programmes and our governance. Your membership supports the work of the YWCA and its commitment to empowering women. You can choose to become a member of the YWCA of Aotearoa New Zealand or any of the local YWCA Member Associations.
A bequest is a special gift you can include in your Will, which can make a significant and lasting difference in the lives of young women. The money you decide to leave can be used in any way you would prefer. Your independent legal advisor can help you find the right words to make sure your wishes are prepared appropriately.
We seek active partnerships with likeminded groups and organisations to provide a particular service or programme in the community, or within your organisation. Your support of the YWCA empowers women and strengthens communities
Tangible benefits of a partnership with the YWCA Aotearoa New Zealand include:
- Promotion of organisation name and association with the sponsored project
- Networking with other corporate partners and businesses
- Marketing and branding value
- Demonstrating your community commitment
Companies can contribute to the YWCA by:
- Developing cause related marketing campaigns
- Offering Gifts in Kind
- Offering technical and specialist advice to our volunteers and staff
- Contributing financially to programs and services