Scroll for more

YWCA of Hamilton

Empowering women since 1943

Local Herstory

The YWCA was separately incorporated from the YMCA in Hamilton on 16 May 1943. We have owned our property on the corner of Clarence and Pembroke Streets, Hamilton, since 1954.

Our Hamiton Supporters

  • The Norah Howell Charitable Trust

  • Community Post Envelopes

  • Curnow Tizard – Registered Valuers – Analyst

  • Department of Internal Affairs (DIA)

  • Lottery Grants Board

    • Lottery Community

    • Community Organisation Grants Scheme (COGS)

    • Lottery Community Facilites

  • Mahjong Club

  • Glenice and John Gallagher Foundation

  • G McEwan

  • T Reardon

  • A Sayers