The Auckland YWCA's fourth annual Equal Pay Awards went off without a hitch, and drew in the biggest crowd to date.
Beverage company Lion and the Human Resources Director of law firm Simpson Grierson, Jo Copeland, emerged as the 2017 Gold winners.
The Silver winner was engineering company AECOM, and International tourism firm Magic Memories claimed the Bronze category award.
Do you want to support the YWCA movement to empower young women in Aotearoa New Zealand? Purchase YWCA greeting card sets and reusable coffee mugs! They make great gifts for Christmas.
The design represents generations of strong women, layers of one's self, and stages of life.
The YWCA Whānau are lucky to have four amazing new women join the YWCA Aotearoa New Zealand governance board.
- Video: Co-design and Community Development: Insights from Māori Co-designers
- New book: Hopes Dashed: the Economics of Gender Inequality
- Report: Girl Guiding NZ Survey: What Matters To Girls
- Mind and Body Free Youth Resources
- Prime Ministers Youth Programme
- Violence Free Communities Inc seek General Manager. Deadline 24 Nov
- RainbowYOUTH and Body Positive seek Grants and Bookkeeping Administrator. Deadline 4 Dec
- YWCA Hamilton AGM/What Women Want [21 Nov, Hamilton]
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women [25 Nov]
- Auckland Young Feminist Hui [2 Dec, Auckland]
- International Volunteer Day [5 Dec]