Ka Tu Maia Young Women’s Leadership Summit is returning for its second year of incredible humans, inspirational talks and action packed workshops designed to help young female-identified kiwis win at life.
The summit brings together a diverse range of speakers and panelists aimed at empowering young women to achieve their dreams, inspiring them to think big and teaching them the practical skills to do just that.
They will covering topics like:
- Self Made Babes – How you can start your own business and turn your dream into an empire
- Procrastination killer - How to train yourself to stop fluffing around and get it done
- Self Doubt Slaying – Stop listening to that inner critic and unleash your powerhouse potential
- You don’t have to know what you want – no idea what you’re doing with life? No problem
- Love yourself – let’s be real, your 20s can be rough. But we’ve got your back…
They will be covering all of this, and more, and have an all-star line up of inspirational speakers from all walks of life sharing wisdom, inspiration and things they’d wish they’d known.
This year’s summit is hosted by YWCA Auckland and writer & media personality Verity Johnson in partnership with AUT. It will be held at AUT City Campus, 8th September, 9am – 4.30pm.
If you want to be a part of this amazing day, grab a friend and get your tickets now! Be sure to be quick - they sold out last year and we'd hate for you to miss out. They cost $25 and are available here.
There are some scholarships available for both tickets and travel. For more information, please go here.
We look forward to seeing you at Ka Tu Maia!