Discover the amazing things YWCAs are up to across the country, the her-story of our movement, and much more at ywca.org.nz.
Watch: Close the Gender Pay Gap
#JustAsk if women and men are paid the same at your workplace. Amazing TEDx talk by Jo Cribb.
Does your organisation care about pay equality? Sign the Equal Pay Compact and commit to it!
Young Voices at the Human Rights Council
World YWCA played an important role in bringing much-needed focus to the youth voice during the June session of the United Nations Human Rights Council. Find out more....
Women's Suffrage Petition on Display
Come see it with your own eyes as part of the He Tohu exhibition at the National Library in Wellington.
- RemNet's Gender Analysis Tool helps small organisations understand their gender diversity.
- Community Research video series on topics relevant to nonprofits, like handling client data and measuring outcomes.
- "Charities Taking Charge: Transforming to Face a Changing World" - NPC State of the Sector Report.
- UN Women Annual Report 2017 - Around the world, empowered women are achieving visible progress.
- InvolveMe Assessment - Adapted from Volunteering New Zealand’s Best Practice Guidelines, this 10 minute assessment gives you a a status report, an action plan for change, and links to useful resources.
- NZ Post is donating postage-included envelopes and other services to community organisations.
- Māori Bursary Fund giving financial assistance to attend the Social Enterprise World Forum in Christchurch.
- Free Social Entrepreneurship 101 online course, starting 12 Sept.
- Volunteer job adverts on Do Good Jobs are now FREE!
- 29 Aug: Youth Rights in Aotearoa - Youth Law workshop for anyone working with youth or providing youth advocacy. (Auckland)
- 1 Sept: Korowai Tupu Organisational Partners Hui - professional association for youth workers calling for collaboration. (Wellington)
- 27-29 Sept: Social Enterprise World Forum - Social enterprises from all over the world will come together, share wisdom, build networks and discuss how to create a more sustainable future. (Christchurch)